Sani-Tech® Ultra represents the next generation in ultra-pure platinum-cured silicone tubing. Features like ultra-low extractables and longer pump life were engineered into Ultra by the experienced materials scientists of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics to meet the stringent requirements of the biopharmaceutical market.
Fluid integrity is vitally important in many biopharmaceutical applications. Sani-Tech® Ultra formulations are manufactured and packaged in a certified clean room from the finest grade of silicone materials. Ultra-low TOCs ensure that contamination by extractables is kept to an absolute minimum, and the formulation imparts no taste or odors. Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics’ silicone tubing is known for its superior pump life – and Sani-Tech® Ultra is no exception.
Sani-Tech® Ultra tubing can be combined with Sani-Tech® Sani-Link® Ultra platinum-cured manifolds to create custom configurations for demanding biopharmaceutical applications.
• Biopharmaceutical grade
• Ultra-low extractables
• Excellent flexibility
• Laser etched for lot traceability
• Available in custom lengths and durometers
• Superior pump life
• Fully autoclavable and sterilizable
• Non-yellowing formulation
• Imparts no taste or odors
• Temperature range from -80° F (-62° C) to 500° F (260° C)
• Meets all USP Class VI, European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9, FDA and ISO criteria
• Sterile fill and transfers
• Drug delivery
• Cell harvest
• Media processing
• Sanitary peristaltic pump tubing
• Production filtration and fermentation
• Bioreactor process lines