This program includes different types of reactor sampling systems and in-line sampling valves which allow to take a representative sample without interrupting the production process. Our standard sampling devices are made in SS 304 PFA lined but can be customized to the customer’s needs.
In-line valves can be supplied with spindle valve (wafer or flanged type) or with flanged cup ball valve with 2 stops for motion from 90° to 180°. Both types of valves can be supplied with hand lever or pneumatic actuator. The samples can be collected into a bottle or in a syringe.
Reactor sampling systems are available in the following versions:
- Sample fluid lifted by pressure or vacuumwith manual operated valves (the operation can be also automated using a local control panel and valves with pneumatic actuators)
- Sample fluid lifted by re-circulating pump
- with by-pass device (the operation is normally manual and the circulating pump must be stopped before collecting the sample)
- with spindle valve (the operation is normally manual and it is possible to collect the sample without stopping the circulating pump)
- with cup ball valve (the operation is normally manual and it is possible to collect the sample without stopping the circulating pump in complete safety)
All valves, parts and equipment can also be supplied with conductive PFA, PFA-PR (permeation resistant) or PVDF lining.